Wednesday, July 15, 2009

That Dog is SO Funny!


Finished painting Jacques room today before I picked the boys up from Auntie Mani's house. Timmy loves to ride in the car...doesn't every dog? So I let him ride along when I drop the boys off and pick them up.

I was running be
hind schedule, like that is something new, so I didn't clean up all of my painting supplies before we left. I loaded Timmy up and cruised over to Mani's, got the boys, talked some story then returned home. Got the boys in the door and figured I'd leave them in their car seats while I got some food ready for their dinner. I have been mixing rice or oatmeal cereal with some formula and baby food. Hard to imagine baby food would be too flavorful...they just seem to enjoy it more when I mix it up.

All of the sudden the dog gets in his defensive mode and starts barking at the stairs. For a second I actually wondered if there might be someone in the house. Then I remembered the paper on the floor in Jacques room taped down to the carpet where I was painting. The fan blowing down on the paper was making a crackling noise. Timmy, our protector, was gonna get that paper! He ran up and down the stairs barking and barking.

Carter looked at Timmy then looked at me and laughed so hard! Carter hasn't been laughing that long in the first place...he was laughing SO hard! Timmy looked at him like, "What are you laughing for? We are being invaded!" Every time the dog would come down the stairs Carter would start again giggling at that silly Timmy dog.
Finally Timmy and I went up to investigate. He settled down after I gathered the paper intruder and put it in the trash.

No comments: