and see if he could see a tooth coming thru. He got Carter to laugh at him, and sure enough there it was a little tooth poking through! Both boys have been extra grumpy the last week or so...thank goodness I can hope it is the teething. Seriously I pray Devin cuts one soon because the drool is getting out of hand!Jacques starts school on Tuesday. He is gearing up with Mountain Dew and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Yes I am afraid...very afraid. We are going to pick up the normal sox underwear and a couple pairs of new shorts. Ilima requires students to wear their school tee shirts, that makes things SO much easier for me! He has been relaxing at home catching up with his Call of Duty game. I know it is a boy thing but seriously...he knows WAY more about guns than I can appreciate.
Our first Tropical Storm of the year has entered the Central Pacific. Lana. Walked into work yesterday at 4am and found out our entire computer network was down hard. I spent the morning recording weather messages on the radio, Pam said I sounded really good. I thought that was nice of her to say. I bet it sounded really odd to our 3 regular listeners when there was a human on the NOAA Weather Radio! We spent the morning coordinating with back-up offices sending our products...the morning FLEW by. I have to admit I had fun.
I will admit, I sent Mike to go pick up extra baby formula. I also went to the g
Mike is playing horseshoes today for Admiral's Cup...the navy intermural sports program...hopefully they will take first place. It still surprises me how many things that guy is good at...I couldn't hit that stake to save my life! He actually said to me last night, as I hit yet another fixture with Timmy's ball, "I pray the boys got my hand eye coordination!" Haha, he is SO right! Thank goodness Jacques didn't get that from me!
No comments:
Post a Comment