Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh they grow SO fast!

Posting a video of Carter jumping in his jumper...jumping jumping jumping...he has figured out what that thing is for and definitely using it as it was intended! When I got home from work on Monday afternoon Mike had been home with the boys all morning. First thing he did when I walked in the door was put Carter in the jumper...he said, "Look at this...you are gonna LOVE this!" So there sits Carter lookin at us like..."What?" I thought Mike was gonna burst! Too funny. He walks over and starts bouncing the thing up and down...Carter just kind of laughs at him and finally starts jumping up and down in it. He was jumping and he was staring at me like mmm hmm mom this is what I can do! So I walk over and tell him, "Is that so fun Carter?" He starts laughing and smiling still jumping jumping jumping. And then yes I get the camera out...I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Dev
in is finally over his funk. He is back to sleeping most of the night...still grumbling and momomomomom but much happier than last week...musta been the second tooth. Devin is getting so much more expressive. I talked to his Grandma Kathy the other day about some pictures she'd been looking at, she is in agreement...his face is getting more chubby...that must be it.

He so loves his little walk-about. I can see him looking on now tho and wanting to be able to walk away from his little circular walkway. Oh w
hen they are on the move we are gonna be SO SO SO busy! They are already into everything just rolling around...I don't know if it is possible to baby proof enough!

Jacques and school are going well. He is coming to the University for a field trip on the 15th of this month. Haven't decided yet if we are going to embarrass him or not...hard to pass up such a wonderful opportunity. He says he is bringing his camera so he can capture the beautiful views here...I'm not talking about the architecture either! LOL. Going to try to get a family portrait taken next month. Mike wants the boys to be able to sit on their own. They are almost there but not just yet. Should be entertaining to say the least!

No comments: