ter's blanket back on him once he'd finished his nightly roll and banging of the feet session. Came back after brushing my teeth to find my Carter is a side sleeper...he sleeps just like his dad. Same side and everything! So so funny.Devin's tooth is coming in, this is him o
n the right..and Carter has 2 on the bottom now. We went out and bought another standing type toy for them last weekend. We bought the jumper mostly for Carter quite a while back. Now that they both seem to
be happiest when they are standing, I figured we needed two. Obviously not two of the same...that is the beauty of having twins, you get to use things twice as often. Anyhow, there we were at the store looking at what was available. There was another jumper even more obnoxious as Carter's Rainforest jumper...way way way too many toys on that thing...no wonder kids end up w/ ADHD! Mike and I both went for the toy table with an arm extending out attached to a walker. Very cute, and the boys can cruise in a
By the time I'd finished unpacking and began looking to put things together Mike was finished eating.Thank goodness he said, oh honey go eat I'll look at this! Needless to say, Mike put the walker together. Since the jumper was intended for Carter, this was Devin's baby. We put him in it, and he took off! First he just kind of pushed with both feet, oh wow he was thinking this was awlright! We put Carter in next, he was more interested in just standing in front of his jumper playing with his friend the lion. I put him in his jumper and Devin back in the walker...everyone was happy with this. They both seem to be happiest in "their
" own toys. The table in the middle of the walker has various activities as the baby moves around, he can play w/ each. One spot has a keyboard w/ 5 large colored light-up keys and 3 large plastic book type pages above them. Both boys seem to have figured out how to turn the pages. When you turn the pages, the keyboard switches modes...the first is notes on a scale...normal keyboard mode. When the second page is open the kepboard plays various short clips of ethnic tunes. Each key has an animail on it, when the last page is open they keys announce what animal is displayed..."I am a monkey and I LOVE TO DO THE SALSA!" My personal fav.!We usually keep it at the music page. Devin
I am sitting here trying to think of where Mike was that Jacques was helping me with the boys...no matter tho. Jacques is SUCH a great help and loves to play with his brothers. He and Devin have developed a bond, funny since Jacques declared Devin "his baby" at an ultrasound back in October. Anyhow, Jacques was holding Devin on the couch, cradling him. I looked over and there is Devin looking up at his big brother with such admiration and wonder. Oh the feeling a mother gets when h
er children display such love for one another. Devin was just looking up at him like Jacques was the most interesting person he'd ever seen!One of those mental picures, the camera in my mind will have that image forever, captured in my life's most awesome moments folder....yes that is a HUGE folder!
We have been feeding the boys size 2 baby food. Gerber has developed stages: supported sitter, sits on their own, etc... Size 2 near as I can tell just has more texture and they mix some fruits together. It is fun pairing a vegitable and fruit for each meal...god knows you never serve apples and carrots at the same time! I am kidding, I just have this
OK Devin just makes an awful face...so funny. The last couple of days I have actually figured out that Carter would much rather eat fruit and only fruit. Devin on the other hand LOVES veggies. I call them Vegi-tables...that was not a spelling error above
Ahh yes, went to Jacques open house last week...very cool teachers. Most are quite young and energetic! Best part they have no crazy ideas that children are sweet and innocent at age 13. It seemed they try to keep pretty close tabs on them. I have more about the open house but I need to get ready for work. In short...Jacques is doing great at yet another new school. He is in cross country after school, good exercise!
No comments:
Post a Comment