We are about 33 weeks into it and hoping one more month will pass before these boys come into the world. The doc said I was as big as a mommy of one baby would be just before giving birth. Dad and Jacques are ready any day. I think they are tired of just seeing my belly shift and poke. Time for some feedings and crying and pamper changes already.
The picture above is of the top of the boys heads. The doc was excited because he got such a great shot of them lookin at one another. I have to admit it was pretty cool. Both babies are now in the Breech position...they are moving around like crazy in there! Mike and I decided cuz I am so tall there is plenty of room for them to be doing their back-flips and kick boxing. Lately I think they are trying to stand up! Sometimes they put so much pressure at the top it feels like they are going into my lungs!
Jacques didn't get to go to this ultra sounds...I felt bad cuz hopefully this will be the last. It is fun because the nurses are all so nice and ask about Mike and Jacques.
Today one was 5lb 3oz the other was 4lb 8oz. The doc said if they keep it up, they will be walking out of the hospital! He said to me..."you're good at this!" Mike says don't get any big ideas of having more. I think we are set on adopting a girl sometime down the road.
The names we have settled on are Carter Lynn and Devin Michael. Mikes name is Michael Lynn. His grandmother Wanda sent me an email the other day with her input for names...it was fun. She said no one asked but here are her thoughts. All of the names had Lynn as a middle name. I had already decided to use Lynn since Mike, his dad and I think his grandfather all have Lynn as a middle name. Happy to see we agree on that.
Jacques is doing well. He and Mike are taking up golf. I think Mike is pushing so that they will have the flexibility of going when they have time...not on a schedule of organized sports. It will also be a good chance for the two of them to get out and have some guy time together.
Jacques will probably resume football next school year. He really missed playing this year. I kept him out so he could concentrate on school...not the best decision...he needs the exercise and the outlet.

The boys "should" be here around the 20th of Feb. Doc said today I won't go more than 38 weeks which is Feb 27. He thinks I will have them before then but if not anywhere between Feb 20-27 is fine. I keep telling myself the longer they are in the healthier they'll be.
The nursery has been ready for almost a month now thanks to daddy setting up the crib and putting together their supa dupa swings. These boys are getting VERY heavy in moms belly...
No comments:
Post a Comment