Jacques and Mike both went to the appointment in hopes everyone would get a peak at our new baby. Mike and I went into the ultra sound room.
Mike was getting a little impatient, and said to the tech..."Please tell me there is just one in there, would ya?"
The tech looked at him and laughed..."What did you just say?"
Mike replied, "Tell me there are not two babies in there and we'll be just fine."
The tech looking amazed responded, "There are two babies in there."
All I could do was laugh because of the look on Mike's face...I had a feeling!
Mike went to get Jacques in the waiting room so he could get his glimpse of what was to come... When he came into the room Mike asked "What do you see on there" Jacques responded, "Um it looks like a thing over there..." I said how
many "'things' do you see?" Jacques said, "No way! Are there really 2 in there?"
The tech printed some pictures for us to scan and share with the family. Then she invited us to take some pictures of the screen with our phones so we could share the news quickly. Both Mike and I sent the pictures to pretty much every contact in our cell phones...and the ringing began!
Of course we had to go to Taco Bell after, that was all I wanted to eat...bean burritos. Mmmmm!
No comments:
Post a Comment